Here are a series of 85 videos and slide shows – with more being added every month – in resolutions up to high definition. These cover everything from the FPB 83 Wind Horse in strong gale conditions to the 78-foot ketch Beowulf on a record breaking South Pacific passage, with numerous FPB 64 videos to study as well. Destinations as far flung and exotic as Svalbard, Greenland, Baja California, and Fiji, are included. Slide shows and videos are most easily accessed by simply clicking the links below, or by using the Videos & Slideshows drop down menu on top, and then clicking on the category of slide show or video that suits your needs. These can be played within their listing page, or if you prefer to see them on their own click on the link at the top. There are two types of slide shows. The early collections, with music, are a collection of photos which play as a video. However, most sets of photos are structured as slide shows.
- You can advance or go back with your left/right keyboard arrows.
- Select a photo on the filmstrip at the bottom of the screen and bring it up with a left mouse click.
- The automatic slide show starts when you click on the play symbol (arrow second from right, bottom).
- For full-sized photos there is a full screen symbol on the screen bottom right, or you can press the letter F on your computer.
- Escape returns you to your normal screen.
- You can stop or start a slide show with your space bar.